- Reduced price
- GROW LIGHTS
- MEASURING TOOLS
- POTS AND TRAYS
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- ODOR TREATMENT
- GROW SYSTEMS
- GROW TENTS
- PEST AND DISEASE CONTROL
AgroGardens HydroCoco 60/40 50L
Mixed hydroponic substrate that can be used for planting fruits, vegetables, and flowering plants
AgroGardens HydroCoco 60/40 is the combination of two AgroGardens horticultural substrates (60% RHP AgroGardens Aqua clay pebbles and 40% Coco and the long coco fibres). It has the optimum structure and purity that improves capillarity and provides a good base for fast root development.
How to get your plants off to a good start with AgroGardensl HydroCoco 60/40
- AgroGardens HydroCoco by itself is an almost inert substrate. You should be using a balanced fertiliser from the time of potting.For the best results we recommend to use AgroGardens Coco A&B. Depending on the crop's nutritional requirements, a solution of 1 ml per litre up to a maximum of 4 ml per litre will be enough.
- The recommended pH (water) range is 5.2 – 7, however this depends on the nutrients used.
- Throughout the time of vegetation start with a lower pH (5.2 - 5.6), and then move to a slightly higher pH (5.9 - 6.8).
- As AgroGardens HydroCoco 60/40 is a lighter substrate than coco you need to water more often, depending on container size and plant uptake.
- Flush your substrate regularly to prevent rest salts from building up.
- Clean your tank and replace your nutrient solution at least every week.