- Reduced price
- GROW LIGHTS
- MEASURING TOOLS
- POTS AND TRAYS
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- ODOR TREATMENT
- GROW SYSTEMS
- GROW TENTS
- PEST AND DISEASE CONTROL
Gavita Pro 1000e DE
Gavita Pro 1000e DE
The fixture comprises of a ballast, reflector and lamp in one complete compact package. Made according to horticultural standards, the housing of the ballast is sealed and contains a gore-tex® plug to ventilate the housing, while keeping dust and humidity out.
Ballast output is either controlled by the Gavita Master controllers, or an external switch, allowing it to be adjusted to 600, 750, 825, 1000 W, and 1150W boosted output. The Master Controller can centrally control the output hundreds of fixtures in a range between 500 and 1150W output power. Using the Master controller safeguards your valuable crop by the added auto-dim and auto-shutdown features, and completely automates your light control.
The compact complete fixture contains a lamp, HR96 reflector and horticultural quality ballast in one comprehensive package. The higher output and added efficiency of the industry standard HR96 reflector make this the workhorse of the family.
The reflector is replaceable (we recommend to do this every year to two years) and there is a choice of replacement reflectors:
- The HR96 DE for overlapping configurations, assuring optimal uniformity and penetration. This is the industry standard reflector delivered with the fixture.
- The W 150 DE for wide configurations, where uniformity and lower light levels are required in large rooms. 150 degrees beam angle, for double ended lamps.
- The M 110 DE SR for applications in single rows and small rooms, where a single reflector needs to create uniformity and high light levels. 110 degrees beam angle, for double ended lamps.
The spread of the Pro 1000 equipped with the HR96 DE reflector is about 4×6 ft (110x180cm) at 3 ft distance in overlapping plans, providing light levels of up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2. The reflector is replaceable (we recommend to do this every year to two years).
The fixture’s light source is a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W double ended HPS lamp, generating 2100 µmol s-1 of light. With a light maintenance of over 96% per 5000 hours you only need to replace it once a year.
Mounting is easy because the fixture is balanced and only requires two hanging points. For c-profile installations we have convenient brackets available.
- Input current at 100%: 4.4 Amps
- Input current at 110%: 6.1 Amps
- Input power at 100%: 1050 Watt
- Input power at 110%: 1200 Watt
- Lamp base: Gavita Pro Plus 1000 W 400V EL DE HPS K12 x 30S
Brand: Green Power